‘BUD KUHL’ INVITATIONAL
Tax ID number: 46-5048267- 501 3c
‘BUD KUHL’ INVITATIONAL WOODBAT EVENT
Angels Stadium of Anaheim
Friday & Saturday Nov 4 & 5 2016
Once again, Dennis Kuhl Chairman of Angels Baseball will be hosting a very special 2 day Wood Bat Baseball Event at Angel Stadium in memory of his father, Bud Kuhl. The event will take place the first weekend in November with 100% of the proceeds going to local charities–see charity and benefactor page. The weekend will feature a Friday double header(Father/Son games) and a Saturday triple header invitational. Will we see a Senior World Series Team play??? Yes!
A BBQ Lunch/dinner will be provided to at no cost to each player. BBQ meal tickets are available to anyone at a cost of $10 (Adults) and $5. (kids).
Friends and family (including FIDO!!) will have an opportunity to go on the field for approximately 15 minutes between games if a liability waiver/release has been filled out.
Fans and players alike are encouraged to take one of the two legendary stadium tours guided by Angels’ great Clyde Wright. This is an experience you will not want to miss. Tours begin at 11am & 2pm.
ANGELS’ GREATS IN ATTENDANCE:
Former Angels’ greats will be dropping by throughout the day. Players who have popped into the dugout in the past include Hall of Famer Rod Carew, Chuck Finley and Bobby Grich.
$150 per player (minimum 13 players per team).
Pay online prior to November 1 at www.budkuhl.com.
Fee includes the following :
- Player access to the visiting clubhouse and batting cages one hour prior to your game. Batting Cages open all day with priority given to players.
- Coolers and beverages allowed. (we will not be offering adult beverages.)
- Free and unlimited attendance throughout the day for friends, family, neighbors, co-workers (aka Hecklers).
- A BBQ meal provided by Katella Grill served between 11 am & 6 p.m. The BBQ is free for all players and is available to anyone in attendance for a minimum donation of $10.00 for adults & $5.00 for kids.
- The opportunity for family photos on the field between games (limited amount of time available).
- Athletic trainers on site.
SALE and RAFFLE:
Saturday, will once again feature “DKs Garage Sale. ” Cleaning the chairman’s closet and offering you various gifts, clothing and collector’s items/memorabilia. There will also be a raffle both Saturday and Sunday–featuring baskets chock full of every Angel Season Promo item! Tickets are $5/each. See the Garage Sale/Auction page for more details.
NON PERISHABLE FOOD DRIVE:
Once again, the South County Outreach Food Pantry will have containers on hand. We encourage participants and guests to please bring a non perishable item as we help local food pantries stock up for the holiday and winter months.
Game 1: (10:00-12:30 pm)
Halo Baseball Club 40+ vs. So Cal Orioles
Game 2: (1:00 -3:30 pm)
Halo Baseball Club 50+ vs. Cal Knights
Game 3: (4:00 – 6:30 pm)
Cal Nights vs. Tustin Senators 30+
All games have a maximum 2 ½ hour time limit
Email waiver(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 657-464-6021 or bring to stadium